Friday, July 2, 2010

Meet the President

Mark "aka Mark"

A penultimate, ultimate champion, I believe my resume speaks for itself. I will, however, lower myself to complete the requisite form.

What is your team: The Ivorians of the Ivory Coast-representing The Ville "aka America's Sorrow"
When did you start playing: For me, Subbuteo has been a life’s work. Matter of factually; early renditions of the Mark epoch include weaning from my mother to Subbuteo’s ambrosial-like nourishing goodness.
Why did you start playing/who inspired you: I am an inspiration to myself.
Slogan: Mess with the bull and sometimes you get the horns.”
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
In the event you score a goal, how will you "strut your stuff": After witnessing my first NBA game in quite some time, I now realize that young people enjoy dances that are incredibly provocative, threatening and somewhat irritating. Bearing this in mind, I have been working on an urban infused concoction of shaking dice while my spangly legs are aspiring to an Irish jig.

1 comment:

  1. I know nothing about this, yet I know I am your biggest fan. My only complaint that I have is the number of hours I have spent outside your house waiting for an autograph. Yet you have this inane league policy of not giving them out!
    I will continue to wait to see you at your bench at EPAC.
    The Erbman

    ReplyDelete