Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh it is so on

Ha ha! Oh Timothy, your comments humor me. Surely you do not include me in the group of "children" that will as you put it, "grow weary during the holidays." And if "mug of warm milk" is some kind of translation for championship, then yes, I suppose someone will be needing to supply me with what is rightfully mine. I would like to inform all that will be competing in the SEBT tournament that I will be dropping my playstation controller this week and instead, be dedicating all of my spare time to preparing for this crucial competition. Instead of blasting nazi zombies, I will be perfecting my patented chip shot. Which leads me to my next statement. If you foul me within shooting range, you WILL find yourself fishing the ball out of the back of your own net. I do not intend to witness number 1's attempt at the dougie. To whoever is drawn to be my partner: congratulations, you can say that you had the opportunity to play with me in route to my third straight tournament title. To all others: you're welcome and I hope that you bring paper and a pen to take notes on how the beautiful game was intended to be played.

1 comment:

  1. Oh brother o' mine! Even your hardest efforts cannot compete with the aesthetic resplendence of my fashionistas. Bring on your glitter-free team and prepare to melt into a pool of pure sorrow.

    With sisterly love, E

    ReplyDelete