Wednesday, December 8, 2010

#1 Strides for the Cup


After much anticipation, the rumors have been deemed TRUE.
The newly appointed, "#1", on the Schettler Favorite Person Index has made a public statement saying that he will be attending the Craft Day tournament devoted to SEBT. Number 1 was quoted as saying, "I plan on strategizing, executing, and hoisting the cup high while performing my new rendition of the John Wall 'Dougie'...I'm coming for you Number 2 (Kaitlyn Decker)." That's all we have for you now. Cannot wait to see all those who plan on participating in SEBT.

2 comments:

  1. Oh snap! Consider the gauntlet thrown. Boom!

    Actually, I'll see ya'll there for once. As the most consistently "dead to" Mark, I believe the gods will shine upon my visit and bestow on me a certain deftness of touch in the tip of my right index finger. Training? Bah! I only require devine intervention ... which requires sacrificing a calf, or Christian.

    T-Dexxx out!

    ps. If the MC Dutch rendition of "Dougie" is premeiered, can it please be the awkwardly-long version? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There ain’t no Dougie, like Muncle Mark’s Dougie, hey, ho… I’ve been “dougying” within eyeshot of my sixth grade class to mostly negative reviews and sorrowful eye-rolls. SEBT is on like Donkey-Kong, number one, and it’s in full-effect. Okay, that’s all the urban style old school hip-hop responses I can muster. Dribble your demonic Dutch dingus to the Ville as soon as humanly possible.

    Huzzah! SEBT!
    Muncle Mark

    ReplyDelete