Sunday, June 5, 2011

Macho Movie FAIL


Hello from Milllersville!
Well I finally finished the "Macho Man" Randy Savage Memorial Memorial Day Subbuteo Tournament MOVIE!!!! After a Schettler family viewing, I immediately wanted to get it to the blog, but after 12 hours of waiting for it to load on, I decided to trt sending it through e-mail. Even then, it was not cooperating. So I have come to the conclusion that this movie is just plain too spectacular for the internet to handle.
The next viewing of the Memorial Day Tournament movie will be during the July third Movie Fest, so I'll see people then!
<3
E

1 comment:

  1. Damn you Internets! Who the hell thought a series of tubes would be sufficient?! (Al Gore?) Nonetheless, well done E. Keep up the good work. From what I can tell by this still photo, the awesomeness of this movie would be too great to me to view alone anyways. I eagerly await the screening (and all the other festival films.)

    ReplyDelete